Tyler, TX, February 9, 2019— Couples from across the Diocese of Tyler gathered for holy mass and to celebrate the wonderful graces they received in the sacrament of Holy Matrimony. These couples celebrated anniversaries ranging from 5 to an impressive 74 years of marriage! Bishop Strickland offered the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, which was followed by a reception in the Cathedral center. The St. Philip Institute and Diocese of Tyler would like to pay a special thanks to the Cathedral Altar Society for sponsoring this year’s reception.
- Disaster Relief: Tornadoes in Alto and Surrounding Areas
- Peaceful, prayerful 40 Days for Life campaign marks victories in Tyler with rally on April 14
- Job Posting: Development Office Administrative Assistant
- 40 Days for Life national leader brings message of ‘the beginning of the end of abortion’ to Tyler
- Diocesan Special Needs Mass