April 15 Catholic Charities-Diocese of Tyler has established a Disaster Relief Fund to assist those affected by the tornadoes that claimed four lives and devastated the Alto and surrounding East Texas area. Ven. Antonio Margil Mission in Alto also sustained damage to both church buildings. Palm Sunday Mass was held in the parking lot. Catholic Charities is collecting gift cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) and personal hygiene products. Items can be delivered to the Catholic Charities offices at 202 W. Front Street, Tyler TX 75702. (behind the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.) Monetary donations are also greatly needed. To help with the disaster relief effort, please visit the Catholic Charities Donate Now page at cctyler.org. Your generosity is truly appreciated.
- Disaster Relief: Tornadoes in Alto and Surrounding Areas
- Peaceful, prayerful 40 Days for Life campaign marks victories in Tyler with rally on April 14
- Job Posting: Development Office Administrative Assistant
- 40 Days for Life national leader brings message of ‘the beginning of the end of abortion’ to Tyler
- Diocesan Special Needs Mass