The Tyler Diocesan Council of Catholic Women (TDCCW) is part of the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW), founded by the U.S. Bishops in 1920. The Bishop's desired to unite all Catholic women’s groups to work together in service to the Church. Today NCCW consists of more than 3,000 affiliated Catholic women's organizations in parishes and dioceses throughout the U.S. We represent hundreds of thousands of Catholic women. We are under the patronage of Our Mother of Good Counsel.
- All Catholic Women in our Diocese are “members” of Council.
- For voting purposes: A “member” must be affiliated at the Parish, Deanery or Arch/Diocesan level, or by holding an Individual Membership with NCCW.
- NCCW is a member of the World Union of Catholic Women's Organizations (WUCWO).
- We are recognized by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
- We are active participants in partnerships with other Catholic groups.
- The National Council of Catholic Women acts through its members to support, empower and educate all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service.
- NCCW programs respond with Gospel values to the needs of the Church and society in the modern world.
News and Events
- Meeting of the West Central Deanery, Tyler Diocesan Council of Catholic Women, Monday, February 12, 2018
- TCDDW Rosary Crusade
- TDCCW Parish Sanctity of Life Information
- TDCCW Open Letter
- TDCCW Parish Affiliate Dues
- Gabriel Project Training - 2/24/2018 in Longview
The Gabriel Project
Pregnant and need help? Helping Mother and Child for the Love of Jesus Christ. More information at www.gabrielprojecteasttexas.org