The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to support the goals of the Diocese of Tyler by providing services which promote a productive work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of a diverse staff, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect.
Responsible for the management of all human resource programs within the diocese, the office provides guidance and assistance in the areas of employment, compensation, benefits, training and regulatory compliance. The Office of Human Resources serves as a source of human resource information for all employees within the diocese.
The Office of Human Resources provides optimal solutions to workplace issues which support Catholic Church teaching.
Human Resources Staff
Frank Drobil - Human Resources
Helen Fox – Benefits Coordinator
Important Information and Links
- Chancery Personnel Manual - April 2017
- 2018 Chancery Holiday Schedule
- Employment Application
- 1099 Form Instructions
- 941 Form Instructions
- W-2 and W-3 Instructions
- 2017 Medical Enrollment Packet
- 2016-17 CEBG Rate Sheet
- Davis Vision Plan 2017
- Life Insurance Summary
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification English Spanish
- 403(b) Enrollment Forms
- 403(b) Summary Plan Description
- Life Insurance Application Form
- New Hire Checklist
- OptumRX Mail Order Form
- Catholic Employee Benefit Group Plan Document and Summary Plan