Tyler Diocesan Council of Catholic Women
The Tyler Diocesan Council of Catholic Women (TDCCW) is part of the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW), founded by the U.S. Bishops in 1920. The Bishop's desired to unite all Catholic women’s groups to work together in service to the Church. Today NCCW consists of more than 3,000 affiliated Catholic women's organizations in parishes and dioceses throughout the U.S. We represent hundreds of thousands of Catholic women. We are under the patronage of Our Mother of Good Counsel.
- All Catholic Women in our Diocese are “members” of Council.
- For voting purposes: A “member” must be affiliated at the Parish, Deanery or Arch/Diocesan level, or by holding an Individual Membership with NCCW.
- NCCW is a member of the World Union of Catholic Women's Organizations (WUCWO).
- We are recognized by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
- We are active participants in partnerships with other Catholic groups.
- The National Council of Catholic Women acts through its members to support, empower and educate all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service.
- NCCW programs respond with Gospel values to the needs of the Church and society in the modern world.
TDCCW Bylaws (PDF)
News and Events
The Gabriel Project
Sponsored by the Tyler Diocesan Council of Catholic Women, the volunteer members of this project see in the birth of each baby a fresh expression of God's unfailing love. They offer immediate and practical help to any woman faced with a crisis pregnancy. Catholic women in East Texas are committed to respond with love to any woman facing a crisis pregnancy by offering immediate and practical help. You can reach someone in your area that can help, or we can offer you our assistance by contacting Jan Wood at email@example.com
or our 24-hour Hotline at (888) 300-5112.
Documents & News